The Garmin Dash Cam 35 is a fine choice for capturing on-road incidents and avoiding collisions. It has functions like Safety or GPS. Keep yourself safer during every journey with this Garmin Dash Cam 35. It is a great option for recording video while driving. Its automatic recording makes it possible to just be on our way. It is a smart device with great specifications.
In this article, you easily read garmin dash cam 35 manual, garmin dash cam 35 mount and garmin dash cam 35 accessories. Its installation is really quite simple to get done. It takes only few minutes, but it’s important that you read the instructions as well. KDLINKS R100 HD also have same qualities. Below you read Garmin Dash Cam 35 Review. Also see BlackSys CH-100B
Garmin Car Dash Cam 35 Review
Actually Garmin Dash Cam 35 is a evidence for accident reports. Dash Cam 35 is one of the most fully featured products that i available in this cheap price. Its video quality is HD. There is a driver alert that warns you when you get too close to the vehicle. It can calculate the distance of your car with other car and alert you. This is a extra safe feature in it. This dash cam 35 also warns you of red light and speed cameras close by. In short this model makes you a safe driver and it is reducing your risk of being in a crash. IF you go on tour on motorcycle so you need best motorcycle touring cameras.
This 35 Dash Cam has also exceptionally high quality HD recording video. You would not want any struggle to zoom into details of pictures. You will be able to read license plates on all vehicles in view. It will record on a continuous loop. That means if the SD Card is full, it firstly overwrite the oldest files. Its all feature almost pretty impressive. Many of use in expensive cameras that costs hundreds of dollars. If this camera is expensive so you want dash camera under 50.
Garmin Dash Cam 35 Features
35 Dash Cam has many features main are described here.
This dash cam record upto 1080p or 720p HD video. This camera has a great lens which will not create any problem in Zooming into people. This dash cam 35 records in a continuous loop. All footages are recorded in 4 Gb SD card. It also accepts cars upto 64 GB.
This Camera has a 4Gb micro SD card which records and store your all pictures or videos. Garmin Cam 35 will support upto 64 GB card. This 64 GB card will record many hours video. This card available in reasonable price. If you want to record on long trips then you must have 64 GB card otherwise only 4GB is enough.
This Dash cam has 3-inch display which is enough to be able to quickly view some recording. You can easily look back on screen and see exactly where your car was at that time. It is not a touch screen but the featured buttons are located the right side of the camera body Best Dash Cams Under 100.
Main feature is G-sensor which means when an incident is detected, this cam knows to save the current and last recordings. You can manually tell the camera to save certain videos and still photos just by tapping the button.
GPS is a great feature of 35 Dash Cam. It records the location, directions, speed, time and date of your car. All the footages recorded includes a time stam. This feature provides a valuable information in case of any incident or accident.
Its Battery timing upto 30 minutes.
- Its performance is reliable
- Warning of safety camera can be added
- GPS adds location data to videos
- Excellent day and night time video
- Warning alert before collision is a great addition in this dash cam otherwise it also added in Garmin 45.
- Solid camera in this range
- Video quality is great in this amount
- Micro SD card is included in this price
- Drive alerts for distance and red light/speed camera
- Display view is 3″ inch which shows good details
- G-Sensor detect impacts
- Garmin Dash cam 55 has the ability to take still shots from footage
- Its installation is easy
- Its screen black out after one minute, so not any distraction for the driver
- Sharp footage records during the day
- This Dash Camera Comes with 4GB MicroSD card
- If power has been lost, it will continue recording after power has been lost
- Main disadvantage is no audio recording
- Garmin 35 Dash Cam buttons are a bit stiff
- less additional safety features than other competitors
- This cam used Red light and speed camera which cost extra and Garmin Cams are good alternatives of Rexing V1LG
- Its power cord might be a mall for larger vehicles
- Its Micro SD card does not come with a reader so you can insert it into a computer and view all the footages of incident.
- Not enable the location of a google map or the direction of travel
- Garmin 35 Camera can only work through provided power supply making it difficult to share cigarette lighter
- You can’t move the camera from car to car easily
Overall, this product is amazing in this range. I was properly impressed and like this camera because it was so simple to setup. Its footage is impressive and alerts feature are very helpful for every driver. Actually Garmin has successfully made a product that aids in accident prevention. It is such a great investment with your life. With the help of this product you can save your time and money. At last Garmin Dash Cam 35 is a well designed and effective. As earlier we describe some advantages or disadvantages of Garmin 55 Dash Cam.